Joomla gallery extension by joomlashine.com
M & M Associates
1. Change begins and ends with the business -- not with change.
2. Change is about people, and people will surprise you.
3. There is information in opposition.
4. The informal network is as powerful as the formal chain of command, and you get to design your informal network.
5. You can't draft people into change, they have to enroll.
6. It's not a calling or religious undertaking, it is a job.
7. Forget balance, create tension -- change comes out of tension.
8. No change agent ever succeeded by dying for the institution.
9. You can't change the institution without changing yourself.
10. Even if the institution does not change, you will.
From "Change", Charles Fishman, Fast Company, April / May 1997